Eczema or dermatitis is a type of plus an irritating skin disorder that can affect people of any age group. Children are the worst individuals with this disease. This can also pose serious threats for the infants. About 20% of youngsters have the good eczema. Family history can also be a significant cause of eczema in some instances. Girls suffer more because of this skin condition compared to the boys. The skin gets inflamed while using formation of pustules often then some liquid discharge. This skin disorder can be chronic, which ends through the toxicity in the body. The commonly affected regions are hands, wrists, neck, face and back of the knees. Eczema is just not contagious, but scratching the specific areas may worsen the situation spreading the condition with parts.
1. Appearance of pustules and blisters on the skin.2. Redness in the skin in patches.3. Skin becomes dry and flaky.4. Itchiness and irritation of the epidermis.5. Liquid discharges are observed from the impacted areas.
Doctors cannot specify the precise reason behind this skin disorder. Most probable causes are
1. Building up of toxins by the body processes.2. Deficiency of nutrients inside the body3. Allergic conditions4. Metabolic disorders.
Eczema can be cured by adopting following simple do-it-yourself solutions
1. Application of coconut oil around the affected areas is easily the most effective do-it-yourself solution for treating Eczema.
2. One can also apply mud pack on the affected areas to have beneficial results.
3. Application of a paste of camphor and sandalwood powder, taken in equal proportions is yet another useful home remedy for treating Eczema.
4. Mild sunbathing can also be useful in reducing this skin disorder.
5. Application of a paste of Neem leaves and turmeric powder on the affected regions decreases the signs and symptoms of eczema. It is one of the useful do-it-yourself solutions for treating eczema.
6. Prepare a lotion through the crushed leaves of Dandelion and Spearmint adding few drops of massage oil. Application of this lotion on the impacted areas and keeping it for half an hour produces wonderful results.
7. Regularly apply Vitamin E oil about the affected areas to acquire beneficial results.
8. Take oral Zinc supplements to lessen the signs and symptoms of Eczema. Application of Zinc lotion about the affected areas also produces beneficial results.
9. Nutmeg paste is additionally used as an useful do-it-yourself solution to stop eczema.
10. Tomato juice will help with lowering the signs and symptoms of eczema. Drink a glass of tomato juice daily to obtain quick respite from this complaint.